Amelia Oaks is a unique neighborhood that is big on amenities.
- Amelia Oaks is a private, gated community. Access is limited to residents and their guests.
- Stroll through the community Park
- Enjoy the community recreation building, pool and outdoor summer kitchen
- Sign out a bike from the community building for a ride through the greenway or to the beach.
- Follow the path to our private gated entrance to the Egan’s Creek Greenway
- Enjoy natural Florida with a walk or bike ride through Egan’s Creek Greenway
- Walk 5 minutes to the beach
- Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach is only minutes away.
- Jacksonville airport, shopping and pro sports…. a 30 minute drive.
- All that Amelia Island has to offer:
- Golf and Tennis
- Resorts & Spas
- World Class Inshore and offshore fishing and boating
- Farmer’s Market
- Museum of History
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Historic Fort Clinch State Park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Amelia Island State Park
- Take a ferry ride and explore Cumberland Island